Edupets provides educational visits to schools throughout Pembrokeshire and West Wales. We aim to provide a fun and educational school visit whilst allowing hands on learning. We can also tailor packages to suit a particular theme, please contact us and we will be more than happy to help.
Nursery / Meithrin
- Brilliant bugs. Children can meet a variety on mini beasts from the slimy snails, to the magnificent millipedes.
- Senses and textures. Children can feel the different textures of a wide range of animals as well as leaning about some of the animals senses too.
- Springtime special: Chicks, tadpoles, etc. This is all about lifecycles that take place in the spring. A great package in the run up to Easter.
- Animal patterns. A fun look into how and why animal patterns differ.
- Amazing Minibeasts. Children will meet a variety of minibeasts, and also learn about their role in our environment,
- Animal Classification.
- Pet care including research, responsibility and duty of care of a variety of animals.
- Helping our environment, The consequences of dropping litter through to helping our wildlife.
- Habitats, and how animals adapt to live there.
- Spring Special: Life cycles including the story of the chicken and the egg, supported by some fluffy guests.
- Night time adventures. A look into nocturnal animals and their habits.
- Autumn adventures. How some animals prepare for the change of the seasons, hibernation, food storage etc,
- Ecosystems and food webs.
- Animal adaptations and Habitats.
- Introduction to working with animals.
- Groups, centres, homes or even one to one visits. We bring the animals for a session to suit the individual / group’s needs. This can be anything from a handling session to a sensory visit. It is very rewarding when the presence of animals stimulates a positive reaction in some people. Please contact Kara for more information.